Friend.Fe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend.Fe

Welcome To friends forever website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messi double sparks Barca

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

sam

Messi double sparks Barca Empty
PostSubject: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Champions Barcelona have moved back to the top of La Liga with a thumping 4-1 win at Racing Santander to maintain their perfect start to the season.

Argentine Lionel Messi scored a brace, including a brilliant solo goal, making him the league's top-scorer with five goals, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic continued his record of scoring in every game and now has four to his name.
It is a maximum 12 points from four games for Barcelona representing their best start since the 1997/98 season.
Real Madrid can move level on points with Barca if they can win at Villarreal on Wednesday evening (Thursday morning AEST).
Barca blitzed Atletico Madrid at the weekend with four goals inside the first 41 minutes and did the trick again in Santander establishing a three-goal lead by the 26th minute.
A destructive six-minute spell saw Ibrahimovic open the scoring in the 20th minute to maintain his goal a game record.
Three minutes later Messi exchanged passes with Xavi before curling into the corner for his fourth goal of the season.
Gerard Pique, getting a reputation for a goalscoring defender, netted the third on 26 minutes after a great touch from Ibrahimovic.
Ibrahimovic had to go off in the second half because of a twisted ankle with Pedro coming on in his place.
Messi then wriggled past three defenders to score his second goal of the game before Oscar Serrano netted a consolation goal.
Sevilla notched a third successive win to join Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao on nine points after defeating Real Mallorca 2-0 at home.
Mallorca could have gone top of the table with a victory but Sevilla were a cut above and took the spoils thanks to first-half goals from Sebastian Squillaci and Argentine Diego Perotti.
Sevilla climb to third with their third consecutive victory while Mallorca lie sixth after their first defeat of the campaign.

"We were 2-0 up and could have scored two more but then we relaxed," said Sevilla coach Manolo Jimenez.

"We can't afford to do that because games can last 90 or sometimes 95 minutes and you have to play right until the end."

Real Madrid's expensive 'Galacticos' face their hardest test so far with a trip to Villarreal as coach Manuel Pellegrini goes back to his old club.

"It is a joy to go back to Villarreal," said Pellegrini. "There were five years at a great club and I met some fantastic people. The fans always treated me well during my time there and I hope I get a good reception."

note from sam: SAY 'I' IF YOU THINK MESSI ROX!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iscf.forumotion.com
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 am

Thnanks Sam
Back to top Go down
https://iscf.forumotion.com
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 am

sam (loser) y do u like soccor and u neve play it at skool
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 am

OMG MARAH I REALLY DO HATE U I LUV SOCCER N I ALWAYS PLAY IT JUST IN RAMADAN N NOW I DONT COZ BROTHER NOURADINE SAID NOT 2!!!! ALSO I USED PLAY FOR A SOCCER CLUB N I CANT BELEIVE UR CALLIN ME A LOSER WEN UR THE STUPID FOOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iscf.forumotion.com
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 am

i didn't mean to call u soccer i wasent talkin bout u i was sayin that soccor suks!!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 am

Marah warning for you if you do it again you will not register never Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There is no loser in the website let's see study oh i found one Marah cheers so do not say it again Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sabah

sabah

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm

marah y do u care if sam doest play socer
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:25 am

i dont no y???????????????????????????????????lol lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 am

Close This Conversation Now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messi double sparks Barca   Messi double sparks Barca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messi double sparks Barca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friend.Fe :: Sport-
Jump to: