Friend.Fe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend.Fe

Welcome To friends forever website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soccer News [5]

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think the best team in year 2009
Real Madrid
Soccer News [5] I_vote_lcap20%Soccer News [5] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Barcelona
Soccer News [5] I_vote_lcap40%Soccer News [5] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Arsenal
 20% [ 1 ]
Manchester united
 20% [ 1 ]
Chelsea
Soccer News [5] I_vote_lcap0%Soccer News [5] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ac Milan
 0% [ 0 ]
Inter Milan
 0% [ 0 ]
Juventus
 0% [ 0 ]
Liverpool
 0% [ 0 ]
Roma
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Protecting the ref
Refereeing is highly demanding, both physically and mentally, and injury prevention is as important for referees as it is for players. A referee needs to be as fit as, if not fitter than, the players, since he or she may be up to 20 years older, is rarely a full-time professional and cannot be substituted during the match. On top of the physical stress, there is also the mental strain of being in control of the match for 90 minutes under the ever watchful eye of both the bench and the public.

With this in mind, the FIFA Medical Assessment and Research Centre (F-MARC) has taken a close look at referee injuries and complaints. Its most recent study - Injuries of amateur football referees: a representative survey of Swiss referees officiating at all levels of play - focused on the extent and type of injuries sustained by referees at all national levels.

Mario Bizzini, physiotherapist at the FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence at the Schulthess Clinic, Zurich and F-MARC collaborator, is fully committed to referee care. "Over the last ten years, several studies had examined various aspects of the referees' performance and training," he says "but very little was known about injuries and musculoskeletal complaints in referees."

A previous study conducted by F-MARC concentrated on the extent and type of injuries in elite football referees in Switzerland. However, the 71 referees officiating in the top two divisions represented only a small percentage of all registered referees, making it clear that F-MARC also needed to examine the 489 active referees officiating at amateur level.

According to Bizzini, "We have to remember that the FIFA World CupTM referees represent mainly professionals and in fact correspond to only 0.02% of all registered referees in member associations worldwide. In 2006, FIFA counted more than 840,000 registered referees and assistant referees worldwide. We have to look after these many amateur referees as well. And we know from similar studies that have been conducted on players that injury frequency varies with the level of play."

The results of the study revealed that elite referees suffered almost two-thirds of their injuries during training and 39% of their injuries during matches. In contrast, amateur referees incurred 80% of their injuries during matches. Overall, nearly half (44%) of all elite referees surveyed had suffered at least one injury during their career, compared to 23% of amateur referees.

Another difference between the two groups was the frequency of musculoskeletal complaints - 86% of the elite referees reported complaints as a direct result of their refereeing, while only a quarter of the amateur referees pinpointed refereeing as a direct cause. Hamstring strains and ankle sprains were the most common injuries in male referees, both elite and amateur, while the majority of injuries differed from player injuries in that they did not involve contact.

USA, Germany in Suez showdown

The opening Group C fixture features the USA and Germany, two of the tournament favourites. The Germans arrive as reigning U-19 European champions after an impressive march to the trophy at the continental showdown, where they booked their place in Egypt without losing a match. The USA have appeared at the FIFA U-20 World Cup finals twelve times, more than any other nation in their confederation, although they fell 3-0 to Costa Rica in the CONCACAF championship final.

The game
USA-Germany, Suez, Saturday 26 September, 16:00 (local time)

The stakes
Both sides will be desperate to avoid defeat in the opening game. In the build-up, Germany coach Horst Hrubesch and his US counterpart Thomas Rongen have both named the trophy as their target for the tournament. Defeat in the first match would be a serious setback to the losers and pile on the pressure for the remaining group games.

The stat
3 - USA and Germany have met three times at the FIFA U-20 World Cup finals. The Germans are undefeated in the head-to-heads, with 2-1 and 3-1 wins in 1987 and 2003, and a goalless draw in 2005.

The birthdays
Dilly Duka (20; 15 September), Jorge Flores (20; 16 September) and Aaron Maund (19; 19 September) of the USA, and Germany's Lewis Holtby (19; 18 September), are all hoping for late but still very welcome birthday presents - victory in their opening match.

The words

"The USA cemented a place at the top of the world junior game a long time ago. They're not exactly here for the first time. We know we'll have to get stuck in right from the start of this tournament and come together as a team match by match. That's our intention, and we'll see how it works out," Horst Hrubesch, Germany coach.

"My players all look up to the senior internationals and hope they'll have made it that far in a few years from now. My lads know what it means to pull on an American national shirt, and they do it with enormous pride," Thomas Rongen, USA coach.

Fiorentina deny Samp top spot

Sampdoria were brought crashing down to earth as they lost their 100 per cent start to the Serie A season at Fiorentina on Wednesday.

The Blucerchiati went into the game at the Stadio Artemio Franchi on top of the Italian tree, but found themselves a goal down after 24 minutes thanks to the impressive Stevan Jovetic. Alberto Gilardino added a deserved second for Cesare Prandelli's men after 66 minutes as they put Sunday's 3-1 defeat by Roma behind them.

Samp began with confidence befitting a side with four consecutive wins to their name. Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastian Frey showed great reflexes to push away Antonio Cassano's volley following a third-minute corner.

At the other end, Gilardino missed a great chance for the hosts. Jovetic did well to backheel the ball to Gilardino who, alone in front of Luca Castellazzi, put the ball wide of the far post. Fiorentina were on top now, though, and Juan Vargas sent a 19th-minute free-kick towards Jovetic, whose nice touch with his heel went just wide.

A minute later, Viola winger Marco Marchionni cut inside from the right but was halted by Daniele Mannini, who put the ball behind, and Vargas' shot from the resulting corner went wide. But a goal seemed to be coming and it arrived after 25 minutes when Jovetic, unmarked, rose to head home Marchionni's cross from close range.

The Viola needed another fine save from Frey to keep them ahead on the half-hour mark as Mannini shot on target after a neat one-two with Giampaolo Pazzini. And Frey again denied Pazzini a minute later when he turned and shot from the edge of the box following a cross from Marco Padalino.

Castellazzi twice saved in the run-up to the interval, first keeping out Jovetic's effort after a nice move from the hosts, then repelling Marco Donadel's 35-yard effort. Fiorentina continued to play well after the restart with Vargas and Jovetic particularly impressing.

Clinching goal
And it was no surprise when the Peru international was involved in the second goal after 66 minutes, providing a pinpoint cross from the left for Gilardino to head home. Castellazzi got a hand to the ball but could not keep it out.

Another cross from Vargas seven minutes later was headed wide by Marchionni, before Castellazzi kept the deficit at two when Mario Santana latched onto Fernando Tissone's deflected pass to fire on goal. At the other end, Cassano played a nice ball over the top for Nicola Pozzi, who beat the offside trap but, by a whisker, was unable to connect with the ball for a tap-in.

And the Viola could have had a third in the last ten minutes when Jovetic, Gilardino and Vargas linked up well, with the latter sending a first-time diagonal shot wide of the far post. The result saw Samp surrender top spot by a point to Inter Milan, who beat Napoli 3-1, and also on goal difference fall behind Juventus, who travel to Genoa today. Fiorentina's win took them fourth, two points behind their opponents.

Champions Inter were in control from the opening whistle at the San Siro with two goals in the opening five minutes. Samuel Eto'o, Diego Milito and Lucio had Inter in the clear after the opening half-hour before Ezequiel Lavezzi pulled a goal back before half-time. In other matches, Bologna defeated Livorno 2-0 at home, Bari crashed 1-0 to visiting Cagliari, while Atalanta and Catania played out a scoreless draw.

Kaka strikes as Real stroll

Real Madrid kept pace with champions Barcelona at the top of the Spanish first division defeating 10-man Villarreal 2-0 at El Madrigal on Wednesday with Cristiano Ronaldo continuing his goal-a-game record while Brazilian Kaka scored his first Real goal from the penalty spot.

Ronaldo scored a great solo goal in the very first minute to make it five goals in four games and Kaka converted a controversial penalty for his first goal in Real's colours. It was a fourth straight win for Real as they joined Barcelona, who defeated Racing Santander 4-1 on Tuesday, on a maximum 12 points. |

"It was important to start (the season) winning games," said Ronaldo. "I am really happy to win here and also to continue scoring goals. Villarreal are strong at home but we managed to get the three points."

It was a special win for Real coach Manuel Pellegrini - who spent five successful seasons at Villarreal - and also captain Raul who came on as a substitute to equal Manolo Sanchis's league appearance record of 504 games. Villarreal coach Ernesto Valverde, on the other hand, is feeling the heat as he searches for his first win in charge after two draws and two losses.
I am really happy to win here and also to continue scoring goals. Villarreal are strong at home but we managed to get the three points.
Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo has so far not had any problems living up to his world record fee and opened the scoring in the very first minute. The Portuguese international produced a neat turn before showing a great turn of pace to skip past two defenders and fire into the bottom corner.

The former Manchester United man joins Barcelona's Lionel Messi on five goals at the top of the goal-scoring charts and is developing a habit of early goals having scored in the first minute in Sunday's 5-0 drubbing of Xerez. Gonzalo Higuain should have netted a second on 22 minutes but shot wide after Marcelo had put the chance on a plate for the Argentine.

Villarreal were handicapped from the 34th minute when stand-in captain Gonzalo Rodriguez picked up a second yellow card for clipping Kaka in the ribs. However, the ten men of Villarreal almost equalised early in the second period with Giuseppe Rossi drawing a fine save from Iker Casillas.

Strangely Villarreal played better with one man less as Real failed to build on a promising first half display. Pellegrini responded by bringing on Raul for his 504th league appearance to equal Sanchis's record.

A fortunate penalty gifted Real the second goal they craved with Marcelo's cross accidentally hand-balled on 72 minutes. Kaka ignored the angry jeers from the home fans to send the goalkeeper the wrong way for his first Real goal.

Atleti woes continue
Neighbours Atletico Madrid were jeered off the pitch at the Vicente Calderon after a 2-2 draw with Almeria on Tuesday. A late goal from Argentine Pablo Piatti denied Atletico a first win of the season and coach Abel Resino is increasingly under pressure with the club, fourth last season, sitting second from bottom on one point.

In other matches, Athletic Bilbao saw their perfect start come to an end with a 1-0 defeat by promoted Tenerife. Mikel Alonso, the elder brother of Real Madrid's Xabi Alonso, scored a late winner to stop Bilbao from joining Barcelona and Real on 12 points.

Elsewhere Xerez are still searching for their first ever goal and point in the Spanish top-flight after a 3-0 home loss against Deportivo La Coruna. It is Xerez's first ever season in the Spanish top division but it has not started well with no goals and no points from the first four games.

In the evening's late game, previously unbeaten Valencia were thrashed 3-1 by Getafe. Manu and Pedro Leon scored for the home side while David Villa pulled one back for Valencia, who slip down to fifth in the table.

Building, one brick at a time

Kgotso Mokatsanyane is one of the most important people in South African football. Every morning at 04h45, the 24 year-old gets out of bed to start getting ready for work. At 06h00 he catches a minibus taxi from his home in Soweto, Johannesburg which drops him off on the Soweto Highway. He then walks the short distance to the front entrance of his place of employment.

Mokatsanyane then spends the day lifting heavy pieces of steel and laying huge slabs of concrete. At the end of his day at 5pm he catches another taxi in front of the construction site which takes him home. His job is not glamorous and he does not get paid millions of rand but without him, and people like him, the 2010 FIFA World Cup™️ would not be a reality.

Mokatsanyane is a construction worker at the site of the new Soccer City stadium. He is one of 20 000 people at the ten stadiums throughout the country who have laid their hands on the actual building blocks of the World Cup.

One afternoon while listening to the radio he heard that Soccer City was being revamped and decided he wanted to be part of it. Mokatsanyane had no building experience but says he has learnt a tremendous amount on the job. He is a member of a 13-man team that has been together since construction started.

For the ordinary men and women like Mokatsanyane who work at the stadium sites, their jobs allow them to be part of the biggest show on earth. These men and women are the unsung heroes of the World Cup.

Mokatsanyane says the significance of the job they are doing is not lost on the construction workers at Soccer City.

"We clearly understand that this is for the sake of our country and it is important because we have been waiting for a moment like this as a country as a whole. It brings out our true potential. We also do this for the love of football."

Born and raised in Soweto, Mokatsanyane has always been in love with football and used to play football for Mofolo Knights and PJ Stars. In his area people are becoming more and more excited about the World Cup as it approaches.

"Every time I go to my place they ask me questions about how far the project is, when it will be finished and what the stadium looks like. I am fascinated by these questions and I am eager to answer them," he says.

Mokatsanyane says Soccer City is significant, not just because it is the flagship stadium of the World Cup, or because it is hosting the final.

"This stadium in particular - the way it has been designed and the shape (of an African calabash) that has been chosen - means a lot to South Africans and Africans as a whole. Africa has never hosted a World Cup and South Africans, through this stadium, have shown that we can be the best."

And although he has seen the stadium grow from the ground up he is still in awe of what has been achieved. "This stadium impresses me more than ever because I have seen it take shape," he said.

For the hundreds of construction workers who have helped to build the stadiums the training they have received has made them highly employable in their sector. At Soccer City alone, 750 labourers who have never previously been employed received between two and 10 weeks of training. Of those who received training, 450 ended up working on the project while a few others were transferred to work on the construction of new power plants for South Africa's national electricity supplier Eskom.

All of the training they have received is SETA approved. The Organising Committee (OC), FIFA and the FIFA Partners have also recognised the important roles that construction workers have played in the preparations for the World Cup, and have rewarded their efforts through the Ticket Fund.
Launched on the 14th August - the same day that marked 300 days until the start of the World Cup - the OC gave 40 000 tickets ( tow each) through the Ticket Fund to construction workers who have helped build the structures that will host the tournament.

At the launch Dr Jordaan said: "For the OC, the Ticket Fund is vital in ensuring that South Africans can benefit from their country hosting the World Cup. It also shows appreciation for the critical role played by the thousands of construction workers, whose skill and dedication has made this project a vivid reality."

Lens stun Montpellier in cup comeback

Lens pulled off a stunning comeback to triumph 4-3 after extra time at Montpellier in Wednesday's French Cup third-round clash.

Toifilou Maoulida had given the visitors the lead in the fourth minute but a first-half brace from Gregory Lacombe and a third by Karim Ait-Fana left Lens trailing by two goals with 20 minutes left to play.

However, Romain Sartre pulled one back in the 76th minute and Abdoulrazak Boukhari levelled from the spot two minutes from time. And the comeback was complete 11 minutes into extra time when Sartre grabbed his second of the night. Rennes also came from behind to see off Sochaux 2-1.

Ryad Boudebouz put the visitors in front shortly after the hour mark but Romain Danze equalised in the 74th minute before Kader Mangane scored the winner six minutes from time. Paris St Germain were without a number of first-teamers tonight but their youthful team comfortably saw off Ligue 1 rivals Boulogne thanks to Jean-Eudes Maurice's goal on the hour mark.

St Etienne and Nice are both struggling in the league but the hosts will be able to draw some consolation from the cup having despatched their opponents 4-1. Gonzalo Bergessio, Boubacar Sanogo, Christophe Landrin ensured St Etienne had a commanding half-time lead and Bergessio extended their advantage still further in the 80th minute. Loic Remy grabbed a late consolation for Nice.

The night's other all-Ligue 1 clash saw Nancy beat Monaco 2-0. Nancy, who had not won for four games, took the lead in the 13th minute through Julien Feret, and Issiar Dia sealed the victory eight minutes from time.

The shock of the night came at Sedan where the Ligue 2 side saw off Auxerre 3-1. Alexis Allart put the hosts in front in the tenth minute but it looked as if things would start to go to plan when Jean-Pascal Mignot hauled the Ligue 1 side level on the hour mark.

However, Damien Tiberi restored Sedan's lead seven minutes later before Yohann Lasimant ensured their progression in stoppage time. Metz also despatched top-flight opponents as they beat Valenciennes 2-0 with Pascal Johansen scoring the opener from the spot in the 63rd minute and Cheikh Matar Gueye grabbing the second three minutes from time.

Elsewhere, Le Mans beat Nimes 3-0 thanks to second-half goals from Roland Lamah, Badara Sene and Modibo Maiga.

Brazilians can expect a warm welcome

When Brazilian fans arrive in South Africa for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™️ they can expect a rousing and warm welcome from South Africans. That is according to the Brazilian ambassador to South Africa, Jose Pimentol.

Brazil became the first team from South America to qualify for the tournament when they defeated Argentina 3-1 in a FIFA World Cup qualifier on 5 September. This guaranteed them a top four finish in the CONMEBOL standings. The top four teams qualify and the fifth placed team enters a home-and-away playoff with the fourth placed team from North, Central America & Caribbean (CONCACAF).

"This is first time we have qualified so early and that is a positive sign. We now know the place and that makes a difference," Pimentol said.

Brazil tasted success on their earlier visit to South Africa when they won the FIFA Confederations Cup in June.

Brazilian fans have much in common with South Africans according to Pimentol and they can expect a very warm welcome he added.

"I hope that Brazilians in general will come here to love and support the team and I hope that the chemistry between our supporters and South Africans will be a positive one. In fact I am confident of it. We have so many things in common and I hope that our supporters will make many, many friends in South Africa."

He added that planning to showcase Brazilian culture is underway.

"The World Cup is an excellent opportunity to showcase Brazilian culture to South Africans. The agenda is still under consideration. It will be a privilege."

"I think that we have seen a lot of support for Brazil in South Africa. There are many people walking around with Brazilian (football) jerseys and Brazil jerseys are displayed in every sports shop. We are just an eight hour flight away."

By Trooke.10
From FIFA Center In sewage.
Back to top Go down
https://iscf.forumotion.com
sam

sam

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 pm

GO BARCELONA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iscf.forumotion.com
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

I wish that juventus get the champion league ones

and i wish this year

Go juventous go bounce bounce sunny sunny santa santa afro afro lol! lol! elephant flower flower flower queen queen Sleep pig Rolling Eyes Smile Smile Smile Smile Sad Sad Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

lol u sure do like juventes
Back to top Go down
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:09 pm

yes i like it so much i start like it from 5 years ago it's the first and the last best team for me remember when he was in Italian league level B he was in it for 2 years and i waited until he go to the main level level A Crying or Very sad it was hard time that time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 am

I don't really watch soccor its so boring i'd rather watched coloured comedy shows!!!!!
They r way much better (they r hillerious) lol!
Back to top Go down
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 am

so do not come here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 pm

YAY BARCELONA IS WINNING! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 am

turki im just posting so i can get more posts then u
Back to top Go down
Zishan

Zishan

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 am

Arsenal had come to the semi finals last year
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 am

kewl pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer News [5] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer News [5]   Soccer News [5] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer News [5]
Page 1 of 1