Friend.Fe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend.Fe

Welcome To friends forever website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

sam

naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers Empty
PostSubject: naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers   naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 am

Season 5 – “wind style shuriken” to “a place to return to” episode 89- 112 watch episode 88 and 113.This is when all the yukimaru stuff happens and the akatsuki catch the 3 tail beast. Not really filler because it is in the manga but pretty boring just a little bit of sasuke but not much. The main sasuke stuff start at the serpents pupil which is episode 89 season 6.

Season 4- deprived of eternal sleep to the quietly approaching threat episode 57- 71 watch episodes 56 and 72. This is when all the sora stuff happens. Definitely filler episodes. These episodes are not in the manga and you can’t even notice that you have skipped about 16 episodes. But it has a lot of fighting which you might want to watch but they don’t talk about it one bit in the episodes after it.

sam
Back to top Go down
http://www.iscf.forumotion.com
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers   naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Sam lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://iscf.forumotion.com
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers   naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers   naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

naruto shippuden episodes that you dont need to watch like fillers
Page 1 of 1