Friend.Fe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend.Fe

Welcome To friends forever website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

naruto shippuden english dubbed!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

sam

naruto shippuden english dubbed!! Empty
PostSubject: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 am

Naruto shippuden is now dubbed in English but only the first 4 episodes. It is airing on Disney xd (new Disney channel). It is aimed for kids aged 6-14 how stupid is that. Since it is aimed for those years they are cutting out all of the swearing and rude stuff and most of the blood and violence also they are editing the script. I think this is a very bad idea firstly Disney is for stuff like Hannah monntana and wizards of waverly place not naruto and secondly 6 year old can’t watch it I thought naruto shippuden was less kiddie and more serious thats why I liked it and 6 year olds would get scared and get night mares and their parents would complain.

Note: if you agree with me that it shouldn’t be on Disney and on cartoon network or adult swim comment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iscf.forumotion.com
trooke.10
Admin
trooke.10

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Sam
Back to top Go down
https://iscf.forumotion.com
Zishan

Zishan

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Not that much people will like it,i mean adults.It is a good series but no rude bits cmon
Back to top Go down
sabah

sabah

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 pm

ur right disney id only for stupid shows like hanna montana

sozz turky but hanna montana is really bad

well i think it is
Back to top Go down
Marah

Marah

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:49 am

kewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto shippuden english dubbed!!   naruto shippuden english dubbed!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

naruto shippuden english dubbed!!
Page 1 of 1